This Little Piggy - SugarPea designs Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you're having a wonderful day.


For today I have a new colorful card showcasing the This Little Piggy and it’s coordinating dies SugarCut – This Little Piggy from SugarPea Designs.


I made this card for the current challenge over at SugarPea Designs blog. This month is Mix It Up Challenge #41 and below you can see the sketch and/or the inspiration photo:


This time I chose the sketch for my card and I begun by die cutting a white panel using the scalloped rectangle from the .SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder die set.
Next I cut four smaller rectangles inside the panel using a trimmer and glued a piece of acetate behind the panel creating the window for my shaker.
Then I took the leftover rectangles and ink blended some Memento Dew Drop inks. Next I glued them on another white panel.


I added a lot of foam tape behind the shaker window and filled it with my shaker mix. Adhered everything together and m6 shaker was done. 
Next I stamped,colored and fussy cut the images and mounted them on the card. I also stamped a sentiment on a white piece of cardstock and added it to the card.
I mounted everything on a white card base and my card was done.


I love using sketches for my card because they always help me to come out with new ideas. Have you played it the current SugarPea Designs challenge? There is an amazing prize for the winner!

Supplies:


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu