Feel Better - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card


Hey everyone and welcome back to my creative space! I'm back with a brand new card showcasing the adorable "Doctor's Helpers" stamp set, along with the All about you set from Create a Smile Stamps store.


I love using the bigger words from the sentiment sets and I wanted to create a cute one using again the YOU word.


* I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle from the Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles.
* I ink blended a corner on the panel with a light blue ink and stamped some of the smaller stamps from the Doctor's Helpers set using the same ink pad.
* Next I stamped the You word from the All about you set and the cute mouse from the Doctor's Helpers set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them with a sharp pair of scissors.


* I glued the You word and mounted the mouse on the panel.
* On a black strip of cardstock I white embossed the second part of the sentiment from the Bad Day set and mounted it on the card.
* I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


Supplies:




If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii