Hang in There - LDRS Creative Handmade Card

Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space! Hope you're having a wonderful day!


I'm back with a brand new CAS & colorful card using some of the new products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's card I used the new and fun Sink or Swim stamp, the Safari stamps & dies set the Woodland Foliage Frames die set, the awesome Raven Black Ink Pad and Watermark Emboss Pad.


I started my card by stamping the cute image from the Sink or Swim on a white panel. Next I die cut the panel using the largest oval from the Woodland Foliage Frames using the partially die cutting technique. Then I colored the image with alcohol markers and it was easier than I thought. 
First I was intimidated by the image, but it was so easy to color it and it took me almost no time to finish it.


Next I trimmed a white panel and I ink blended the upper part with a yellow ink and mounted it on a white card base. I mounted the image on the panel and white embossed the sentiment from the Safari stamps & dies set on a black strip. 
I added the sentiment on the card, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


So, what do you think? It's such an easy card to make and I had so much fun creating it!
That's all from me today!
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,

Raluca

Comentarii