Hello Sweetheart! - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card
Hi everyone and welcome back to my creative space!
I'm back with a brand new card showcasing the adorable "Dress Me Up" stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps store.
I love this stamp set and I wanted to play some with the Dress Me Up set.
* I started my card die cutting a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle.
* I glued a strip of watercolor background and a strip of silver glitter cardstock on one side of the panel.
* Next I die cut the hello word die from holographic silver cardstock and mounted it to the panel.
* I stamped the second part of the sentiment below the hello word.
* I stamped the images, colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them.
* I glued the dress on the bear and mounted it on the panel.
* I glued a few sequins, adhered the panel to a white card base and my card was done.
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!
Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,