Thinking of You! - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my creative space! Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing quite a few of the amazing products that you can find in the Create a Smile store.


I had some images colored in my stash and I looked through them and this idea for my card just popped in my mind.


* I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle die and run it through my Big shot using a silicone mat and the Heart Rays stencil. 
* I mounted it on a card base slightly bigger than the panel using craft foam.
* Next I mounted the flowers and the YOU word in the center of the card using foam tape.


* To finish the saying for the card I white embossed a sentiment from the All about you set on a black strip of cardstock.
* I mounted the strip with the sentiment on the card, glued a few gold sequins and my card was done.


I must confess that I love how it turned out! The colors go so well together and the design is iso pretty! 
I hope you'll give this look a try!

Supplies:






If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii