Let's Go Bananas - LDRS Creative Handmade Card

Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space! Hope you're having a wonderful day!


I'm back with a brand new CAS & colorful card using some of the new products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's card I used the new and fun CandiBean Safari stamps & dies set, the Happy Days Circle die set, the Holly Border die set, the awesome Raven Black Ink Pad and Flesh Ink Pad.

I started my card by preparing a white panel and die cutting it using the large circle from the Happy Days Circle die set. I ink blended the die cut circle piece using the Bali Blue Ink Pad and glued it to a white card base the same size as the panel.
Next I die cut three hills from different green cardstocks using the Holly Border die set and glued them to the die cut circle window, on the back of the panel.


I stamped the sentiment below the circle window using the Flesh Ink Pad and I mounted the panel on the card base using foam tape.
Next I stamped, colored and die cut the cute zebra and the adorable monkey from the CandiBean Safari stamps & dies set and mounted them on the card.
I added a few yellow enamel dots and my card was done.


So, what do you think? It's such an easy card to make and I had so much fun creating it!

That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,
Raluca


Comentarii