You're a Treasure - MFT Stamps Handmade Card

Hi again, sweet friends! 
Welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


I have another card that I made for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 389 and here is the sketch:


For my card I used the "Party Like a Party" stamp set by My Favorite Things along with the Ocean Waves cling stamp from Create a Smile Stamps.


I watercolored a panel in blues and white embossed the Ocean Waves on it. I die cut it using the largest stitched rectangle from SSS and I die cut a smaller panel from it.
Glued an acetate panel behind it and added foam tape, creating a window for my shaker.  


I prepared a white card base, added the sequins for the shaker and mounted the watercolored panel on it.
I die cut a hill, ink blended it using brown ink and glued it on the window.
Next I stamped the images, colored them using Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them. I mounted them on the window, added a black strip with the white embossed sentiment on it and my card was done.


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii