Mix It Up Challenge #44 - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! 
Hope you're having a wonderful day.


For today I have a new card showcasing quite a few goodies from SugarPea Designs: BoHo Feathers stamp set, Message Letter Board die set and the SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder set.


I made this card for the current challenge over at SugarPea Designs blog. This month is Mix It Up Challenge #44 and below you can see the sketch and/or the inspiration photo:


This time I chose the inspiration photo for my card and I started by preparing a white card base. 
Next I created a white frame using the largest rectangle die from the SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder die set and the rectangle from the Message Letter Board die set. I mounted the frame on the white card base using foam tape. 
I ink blended the rectangle from the Message Letter Board die set using the colors from the inspiration photo for the challenge.


I looked on Pinterset for some beautiful sayings about sunsets and this one caught my eye! So I die cut the letters included in the set from white craft foam and arranged them on the card, creating this beautiful quote. 
I glued a few gold sequins and moved to the inside of the card. 


In the inside of the card I have the rest of the saying. I stamped it using the "Handwritten Script Alphabet" stamp set that was an exclusive and limited edition stamp set that was only available during SPD Birthday Bash Celebration.
After I stamped the quote I added some beautiful feathers from the BoHo Feathers stamp set and my card was done.
I'm super excited of how it turned out!


Supplies:

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,




Comentarii