Never Walk Alone - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card
Hi everyone and welcome back to my creative space!
I'm back with a brand new card showcasing the awesome "Vinyl Greetings" stamp set along with the "Music" cling stamp, both from the new Create a Smile Stamps release.
As soon as I've seen the new "Music" cling stamp I though about this design. The "Music" stamp coordinates so beautiful with the "Vinyl Greetings" and I love how this card turned out.
* I die cut a white panel with the largest stitched rectangle die and mounted it on a bigger white card base using craft foam.
* On a panel painted by my 4 yrs old daughter I white embossed the "Music" cling stamp, die cut it using the same stitched rectangle die and trimmed it to be much smaller than the white panel.
* I adhered the painted piece on the card using double sided tape.
* On a piece of vellum I stamped and white embossed the vinyl and stamped one of the sentiments from the set.
* I die cut it using one of the postage edge circles and mounted it on the card.
* Glued a few gold sequins and my card was done.