Clumsy Santa - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my creative space! 
I'm back with a brand new card showcasing quite a few of the adorable stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps shop.


"Santa Clumsy" is one of my favorite Christmas sets cause of its funny images and clever sentiments. I really wanted to create a fun Christmas scene and the "Scene Builders" set helped me achieve my wish.


* First I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle die and stamped the snow falling from the Easy-breezy set all over it, using a light blue ink.
* To add more color to the panel I ink blended some teal ink at the bottom of the panel, where it'll meet with the snow hills.


* Using some hill dies I die cut two white hills and mounted them on the white panel using foam tape.
* On one of the hills I stamped in black a funny sentiment from the Santa Clumsy set.


* On a white panel I stamped all the images for my scene and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.
* After the coloring was done, I fussy cut the images and mounted them on my card, creating a lovely and fun wintery scene.


* I added glued some small jewels on the house creating the illusion of Christmas lights and I love how cute it turned out!
* I mounted the panel on a light blue card base and my card was done.

Super easy and I had so much fun! Hope you've been inspired to create some lovely Christmas cards using the awesome Create a Smile products!

Supplies:





If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii