Rare Friends - MFT Handmade Card


Hello crafty friends and happy Wednesday.
Welcome back to my blog! I hope your day is filled with joy and creativity.


Today I'm excited to be playing with the new and awesome Wednesday Sketch Challenge 409 from My Favorite Things!! 


For my card I played with the adorable BB Beast Friends stamp set, the Die-namics Stitched Snow Drifts and the versatile Die-namics Stitched Sentiment Strips from MFT, the awesome Cool Cuts Scalloped Rectangles die set from Create a Smile Stamps and the Tree Line stamp and its coordinating die Tree Line Border Die from LDRS Creative. 


Having a stash of watercolored panels is really great if you want to create a card fast and this is why I started preparing different watercolored backgrounds. 
Following the sketch I chose a panel and splattered all over it white paint creating falling snow for the background. Next I die cut it using one of the scalloped rectangle dies and I also die cut another panel from a white cardstock. Using one of the hill dies I cut the white panel and I mounted it on the panel.


Then I stamped the images, colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and cut them. I glued the trees behind the hill and the adorable yeti on the hill in the place of the element from the sketch. 
Next I white embossed a sentiment on a die cut strip and mounted it on the card. I adhered the panel on a white card base, glued a few clear iridescent jewels and my card was done.


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,
Raluca

Comentarii