Christmas Hot Chocolate - LDRS Creative Handmade Card

Hello everyone and welcome back to my happy space! I'm back with a brand new CAS card using some of the new super cute and awesome products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!
 

For today's card I used the lovely Hot Chocolate stamp set, Mountains border stamp, the Mountains Border Die, the awesome Christmas die and the so versatile Holly Border die set.


First thing I stamped all the images from the Hot Chocolate stamp set, colored them with alcohol markers and fussy cut them. Then I stamped and colored the Mountains border stamp, die cutting it using the Mountains Border Die


Next I prepared two snow hills from white cardstock using the hill die included in the Holly Border die set and moved to the main panel.
I trimmed a lilac panel and ink blended it on the top with 2 darker purple inks and a navy blue. Using a lighter colored cardstock makes the ink blending process so much easier and faster.
Then I added white splatters all over the panel creating snow.


I mounted the panel on a white card base using craft foam and I added all the elements that I prepared earlier.
Glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.
I absolutely love all the new wintery products and they're so easy and fun to use!


That's all from me today!
Don't forget to visit us at our other Social Media locations: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter!
Have a lovely and creative day,
Raluca

Comentarii