Hot Chocolate, Cold Nose - LDRS Creative Handmade Card

Hello everyone and welcome back to my happy space!


 I'm back with a brand new CAS card using some of the new super cute and awesome products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's card I used the lovely Hot Chocolate stamp set, the Mountains Border Die, the awesome Holly Jolly Holidays - 6x6 paper and the so versatile Raven Black Ink Pad.


First thing I stamped the image from the Hot Chocolate stamp set, colored it with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. Then I die cut a border using the Mountains Border Die. I adhered the border behind a smaller white panel and stamped a sentiment on it using the Raven Black Ink Pad.


Next I mounted the white panel on the pattern paper include in the Holly Jolly Holidays - 6x6 pad using craft foam and adhered the entire panel on a white card base.
I mounted the sweet girl on the card, glued three gorgeous iridescent snowflakes and my card was done.



I absolutely love all the new wintery products and they're so easy and fun to use!

That's all from me today!
Don't forget to visit us at our other Social Media locations: FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter!
Have a lovely and creative day,
Raluca


Comentarii