Let's Chill Soon - MFT Handmade Card


Hello crafty friends and happy Wednesday.
Welcome back to my blog! I hope your day is filled with joy and creativity.


Today I'm excited to be playing with the new and awesome Wednesday Sketch Challenge 411 from My Favorite Things!!


For my card I played with the adorable Ski-sons Greetings and You Make My Heart Melt stamp sets, the Die-namics Stitched Snow Drifts and the versatile Die-namics Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX.


Having a stash of watercolored panels is really great if you want to create a card fast and this is why I started preparing different watercolored backgrounds. 
Following the sketch I chose a panel, die cut it using a smaller rectangle die from the Die-namics Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX and splattered all over it white paint creating falling snow for the background. 
I've also die cut a rectangle using the same die, from white cardstock, and die cut two hills from it using the Die-namics Stitched Snow Drifts die set.


I adhered the hills to the watercolored panel and stamped a few snowflakes on it from the You Make My Heart Melt stamp set. I've also white embossed a sentiment from the Ski-sons Greetings set on a vellum strip and glued it around the panel.
Next I colored an adorable bear from the Ski-sons Greetings stamp set and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. I fussy cut it and mounted the bear on the small panel using foam tape.


I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle die and glued it on a white card base. I adhered the smaller panel on the card, glued a few holographic jewels and the cute card was done.

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,
Raluca

Comentarii