From All Of Us - MFT Handmade Card


Hello crafty friends and happy Wednesday.
Welcome back to my blog! I hope your day is filled with joy and creativity.


Today I'm excited to be playing with the new and awesome Wednesday Sketch Challenge 423 from My Favorite Things!! 

For my card I played with the adorable BB Birthday Chicks and the versatile From All of Us stamp sets, along with the Circle Trio Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics and the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics die sets.


Using a stitched rectangle die from SSS I die cut a white panel. Following the sketch I die cut the panel twice using the Circle Trio Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics and mounted it on a pink card base.
Next I ink blended all the circles using different inks and glued them in their spots.
On a white panel I stamped the images from the BB Birthday Chicks stamp set and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers. 


After the coloring was done I fussy cut the images and mounted them on the card, each one on a circle.
Next I die cut a strip from teal cardstock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics die set and white heat embossed a sentiment from the From All of Us stamp set.
I mounted the strip in the center, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,
Raluca

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu