SugarPea Designs New Product Release Week - Day 3


Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
I'm back with Day 3 of the new and fun Product Release for SugarPea Designs!


I really hope you'll join me over the next 5 days as I'll share Sweet Peeks for the 15 new products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, February 15th at 6pm EST in the SPD store.


Today we are introducing the fun "Tutti Fruiti" stamp set and its coordinating die "SugarCut - Tutti Fruiti".


For my card I played with the two new products, along with the Message Letter Board die set.
First I die cut the letter board from black cardstock, adhered it to a white panel and mounted it on a pink card base.


Next I stamped three times the apple from the "Tutti Fruiti" stamp set and die cut them using its coordinating die from the "SugarCut - Tutti Fruiti" set. I mounted the adorable apples on the card using foam tape.


On a white banner I stamped a sentiment from the "Tutti Fruiti" set using green ink and mounted it on the card. Below the banner I used the letters from the Message Letter Board die set, die cut them from red craft foam and wrote the "TEACHER" word.
I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.



Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.


Raluca Vezeteu - you are here!

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii

  1. This card is absolutely gorgeous! Perfect for any teacher.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. What a wonderful teacher card. I love the versatility of this stamp set.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Love the teacher card! Thanks for the inspiration.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Funtastic card. Love the red apples on the
    black. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. That's a wonderful card for teachers! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. This is awesome! I need to make it for my sister! She is a teacher! Great idea!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. How cute that card is. Perfect for a favorite teacher :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. oh myyyyyyyyyy goodness us teacherz love apple themes I LOVE THIS SET. CUTIE CUTIE

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Wonderful card for a teacher. I like the letterboard.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Just love all the time and effort for such a beautiful card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Awesome teacher card I really like the cut-ups Apple image.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. what a great idea for a Teach er card - thanks for sharing:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. What a cute card design! The message board is the perfect backdrop for the apples on your teacher card. Great idea!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Nice color choice and great layers.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu