Hip Hip Hooray! - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful and creative day! 


I'm excited to be back with a new card showcasing the adorable Elephant Parade and Balloon Numbers new stamp sets along with their coordinating dies SugarCut - Elephant Parade and SugarCut - Balloon Numbers. For this card I've also used the super cute Indian Summer stamp set, the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder die set and the lovely Spots & Stripes Pastels Patterned Paper Collection


First I die cut a white panel using scalloped rectangle die from the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder die set and one from green polka dots pattern paper. On the white panel I ink blended some blue ink for the sky and using the hill die from the same set I die cut a hill from the green pattern paper.
I mounted the hill on the white panel and the panel on a light blue card base using craft foam.


On a white panel I stamped the adorable images from the stamp sets and I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. Next I die cut the images using their coordinating dies and mounted them on the card creating this lovely and colorful scene.
As a final touch, I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


I had a lot of fun playing with all these sweet stamp sets and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.

Supplies:


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii