You've got Superpowers! - Create a Smile Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my creative space! 
I'm back with a brand new card showcasing a few of the super adorable an fun stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps shop.


I really love encouraging cards and the Don't Worry stamp set it's perfect! So I wanted to use the big sentiment on a card and looked through my stamps stash to find one that would fit with the sentiment. And that one was Superpowers.


* First I die cut a panel from white cardstock using the largest stitched rectangle die and I stamped the "Don't Worry" stamp in the center using a beautiful teal ink.
* Using small stamps from different sets I stamped all over the panel using light purple and yellow ink.


* I prepared a mint card base and I mounted the panel on it using craft foam.
* On a white panel I stamped the images for my card and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.
* After the coloring was done, I fussy cut the images and mounted them on my card using foam tape. 


* To complete my idea, I white embossed a second part for my sentiment on a yellow strip and I mounted it on the card.
* As a final touch I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


Super easy and I had so much fun playing with these cuties!

Supplies:





If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii