SugarPea Designs New Product Release Week - Day 2


Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
I'm back with Day 2 of the new and fun Product Release for SugarPea Designs!


I really hope you'll join me over the next 5 days as I'll share Sweet Peeks for the 15 new products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, February 15th at 6pm EST in the SPD store.


Today we are introducing the awesome "Greatest Hits" stamp set and its coordinating "SugarCut - Greatest Hits" die set, a new "Musical Cover Plate" die and the fun stencil "Concentric Circles".



For my card I played with the "Greatest Hits" stamp set and its coordinating "SugarCut - Greatest Hits" die set and the "Musical Cover Plate" die.


I started my card by die cutting a panel from pink cardstock using the fun new "Musical Cover Plate" die. How cool is this die? You could also use the little musical notes to create a fun shaker card, but for this card I used only the panel. I adhered the pink panel on a yellow card base, so the yellow would peek through the musical notes.
Next I die cut from white cardstock some of the elements included in the "SugarCut - Greatest Hits" die set.


Then I adhered the die cuts on the card and also stamped a small sentiment in the center using black ink.
Next step was to cut a banner from mint cardstock and white heat embossed a sentiment from the "Greatest Hits" stamp set. I mounted the banner using craft foam, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.



Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.


Raluca Vezeteu - you are here!

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

  1. This is so fabulous! Love the design and the colors.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I absolutely love this set and your card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. How cute. I like your colors--very different.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Oh my! So adorable with the vintage colors!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. What a cool fun card! Love the colors :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Sweet palette and design on this fun card.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Love the unique color combo. Thanks for the inspiration.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Great idea to put the die cuts around the record
    player. Fun colors. thanks for sharing a
    cute card. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. I sooooo need this set! My brother in-law has the largest vinyl collection ever and he is so hard to make cards for. Solution solved!!!!! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Your card is SO adorable - love the soft colors! Today's release is too darn cute!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Love the Greatest Hits stamps and dies! Awesome coverplate and stencil too! Fabulous card! (Your card is a hit!)....

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Very fun to see your card with the yellow notes in the white record.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Pretty colors and I like the musical die cut background.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. I just love this wonderful color combo! And the sequins are just perfect.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. This is just adorable, every single little detail!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu