Cheers - MFT Handmade Card


Hi everyone! 
Today I want to share a card that I made for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 326 and here is the sketch:


For my card I used the adorable "Penguins in Paradise" MFT stamp set and I colored the images with Nuvo Creative Pen sets from Tonic Studios and Faber-Castell Colour EcoPencils.
For the background I follow the sketch and I ink blended a few of my Distress Inks for creating a summer beach scene.


For completing the challenge I fussy cut the images and arranged them as shown in the sketch. I also added a few clear sequins and glossy accents on the sea portion and my card was done. Love how it turned out! :) 

I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii

  1. I love the way you did the background, where the ocean meets the beach is perfect!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu