Hello - Altenew Stamps Handmade Card


Hi friends and welcome back to my crafty place.


For today I have a new card using the "Floral frame" stamp set from Altenew. I love this set and I think that it's really versatile.


I die cut a white panel using the largest double stitched rectangle from Simon Says Stamp and then I die cut it again using a speech bubble die from Memory Box. 
I stamped the images using Distress Ink Black Soot and I colored them using Nuvo Markers from Tonic Studios. 
I added 2 layers of scalloped border and I mounted the white panel on a brown pattern paper.
For more interest I added a few clear Nuvo Crystal Drops from Tonic Studios and my card was done.


I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii