My life is magical - MFT Handmade Card


Hi everyone! 
Today I want to share a card that I made for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 328 and here is the sketch:


and also for the MFT Color Challenge 67.


It was a little difficult to use these colors for a critters stamp set, but the dragons were a perfect fit.


For my card I used the Magical Dragons stamp set from My Favorite Things (I adore this set!!!) along with the Die-namics Homespun Stitch Lines for the diagonal element on the sketch. I colored the images with Nuvo Creative Pen sets from Tonic Studios.

For the clouds I used a lovely die set from Avery Elle called Pierced Clouds Elle-ments and using some Distress Inks I created a little night scene for my dragons.


I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii