Easter bunny - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog and Happy Easter! Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday. 
For today I have one more Easter card made with the SugarPea Designs"Egg-a-licious" stamp set.


I die cut a white panel with my Big Shot from Sizzix using the largest double stitched rectangle from Simon Says Stamp and then I die cut it again using a speech bubble die from Memory Box. 
I stamped the grey egg in the middle and I stamped the bunny face and ears on it. I think it looks so cute! 
Then I stamped the other two eggs, one in yellow and one in turquoise. For stamping I used Memento Dew Drops inks. Love them for not staining your stamps.


I mounted my panel on a grey card base with craft foam and I stamped the sentiment on a white strip and added it to the base, bellow the white panel. For more color I added a few Nuvo Crystal Drops and my card was done.


I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii