Easter eggs - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you're having a wonderful day. 
For today I have an Easter card made with the SugarPea Designs"Egg-a-licious" stamp set.


On a white panel die cut with the largest stitched rectangle from Simon Says Stamp I stamped the eggs in rainbow colors, first a light shade and then a darker shade at the bottom of the egg.
To fill the empty spaces between the eggs I stamped the pretty bow from the set. Then on a black piece of cardstock I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and I white heat embossed it. I mounted the sentiment on my panel using some foam tape and I added a few clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,



Comentarii