You amaze me - Altenew Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you're having a wonderful day.


For today I have a clean and simple floral card using a new to me stamp set by Altenew called "Floral Frame". I am absolutely in love with this set. 
On a white panel die cut with the largest stitched die from Simon Says Stamp I stamped the leaves from the set randomly and I also stamped the little dots to fill the space. Then I colored the stamped images with Nuvo markers from Tonic.
Next, on a light blue cardstock I stamped in VersaMark and white heat embossed the gorgeous floral arrangement and the sentiment both from the set. Then I added a bit of shading and lighting to the images using a VersaMark pen for the darkest parts and a white pencil for the lightest parts.
I mounted the blue panel on the white one using some craft foam and I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii