A MONSTER of a Birthday - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

I'm back with a brand new CAS & colorful card using some of the awesome products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's card I used the new and fun Monster Mash stamp & dies set, Clipped Together die set, Happy Days Circle die set, the gorgeous Pretty Perfect 6x6 paper pad and the awesome Raven Black Ink Pad.


I started my card by die cutting a panel from the happy Pretty Perfect 6x6 paper pad and die cut it multiple times using the awesome stitched waves die from the Clipped Together die set. This die adds such a fun effect and I love how it looks.


Next, I mounted the panel on a white card base, slightly bigger than the panel, using foam tape and then I die cut a white circle using the bigger one from the Happy Days Circle die set.
On the circle I stamped a fun sentiment from the Monster Mash stamp & dies set and mounted it on the card.
Using the Raven Black Ink Pad I stamped and die cut the two adorable monsters from the Monster Mash set and colored them with alcohol markers. I mounted them on the circle, below the sentiment.
I added a few enamel dots and my fun and happy card was done.


So, what do you think? It's such an easy card to make and I had so much fun creating it! 
That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,

Raluca

Comentarii