So Far Away - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card
Hi everyone and welcome back to my creative space!
I'm back with a brand new card showcasing the awesome "To The Moon" stamp set from the new Create a Smile Stamps release.
I know that galaxy backgrounds are scarier sometimes and I wanted to show that you can use this adorable stamp set without creating a complex galaxy. Plus, you don't need to many products to create a fabulous card ;)
* I prepared a white card base, die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle and glued it on the base.
* Next, I cut a blue navy cardstock and die cut it using a curve scalloped die.
* To create my faux galaxy I just added a lot of white splatters and a few of gold ones all over the navy cardstock. Love it! So simple and easy :)
* I mounted the faux galaxy on the card using foam tape.
* On a white cardstock I stamped the adorable images and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers.
* After I fussy cut them, I mounted them on the card.
* I added a sentiment on a white strip and adhered it to the card.
* A few sequins and my galaxy card was done.
Fast, fun and with a lovely result!
I really hope you'll give this faux galaxy a try and play with the super cute " To the Moon" new stamp set.
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!
Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,