Mix It Up Challenge #45 - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! 
Hope you're having a wonderful day.


For today I have a new card showcasing quite a few goodies from SugarPea Designs: Llama Just Say stamp set and its coordinating dies SugarCut – Llama Just Say, the SugarCut – Diagonal Striped Cover Plate die and the SugarCut – Postage Stamp die set.


I made this card for the current challenge over at SugarPea Designs blog. This month is Mix It Up Challenge #45 and below you can see the sketch and/or the inspiration photo:


This time I played with both the sketch and the inspiration photo for my card and I started by preparing a white card base. 
Next, I cut a white panel and ink blended it using red inks. I glued it to the white card base. Then I die cut the SugarCut – Diagonal Striped Cover Plate once from white cardstock and once from white craft foam.


On the back of the white die cut panel I glued an acetate piece, creating the window for my shaker. Then I glued the die cut craft foam and filled it with different colors of beads, miming the sprinkles from the inspiration photo and glued it to the card base.



Next I die cut a rectangle from vellum using the SugarCut – Postage Stamp die set and the partially die cutting technique and adhered it to the card. On a white cardstock I stamped the images from the Llama Just Say stamp set and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. then I die cut them using the coordinating dies SugarCut – Llama Just Say and mounted them on the vellum rectangle. 
I stamped a sentiment from the same set on a white strip of cardstock, mounted it on the card and my card was done.


Supplies:


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,





Comentarii