Dream the Impossible - Sizzix Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! 
Welcome back to my happy place! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


For today I have a new project made with one awesome die set from the newest release from Sizzix UK, called Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Whoosh! and two lovely die sets from previous releases Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Sentiments and Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 13PK - Rainy Days & Sunshine #2.


First I prepared a white panel and die cut it using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Whoosh! and mounted it on a blue navy panel. 
Next I die cut the Dream word included in the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Sentiments from gold cardstock and craft foam and stacked them together.


I glued the die cut word on the card and completed the sentiment using a lovely stamp from a SugarPea Designs set white embossed on a blue navy strip. 
I die cut a couple of pink clouds and a white one using a die included in the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 13PK - Rainy Days & Sunshine #2 and mounted them on the card.


I glued a few gold sequins around the sentiment and some small iridescent sequins inside the die cut stars. Glued the entire panel on a white card base and my card was done.


Nothing says summer has arrived better than a summer fair!

Visit Our Summer Fair!

Our very own summer fair lasts for 14 days, and each day you’ll be able to get your hands on something new and exclusive! Behind each window you’ll find competitions, new content and exclusive blogs all free! Come back each day to see what the new day brings!
Don’t miss out, and see what’s up for grabs behind today’s window!

There is a new event called Be Inspired Bake Sale.

Be Inspired to Create for a Bake Sale including free DIY bake sale downloads!

If you love to get creative in the kitchen, we think you’ll love these DIY Bake Sale ideas! From project inspiration, to your every own printable Bake Sale labels and Bake Off sentiments, you’ll have everything you need to host the best bake sale in town!

They have created some absolutely gorgeous and delicate FREE PAPER DESIGNS (you need to enter your email address) which can be downloaded and printed to use on all your wedding projects.

Bake Sale Pack

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,




Comentarii