Summer School / Symmetry - MFT Stamps Handmade Card

Hello again, dear crafty friends! 
Welcome back to my blog! I hope your day is filled with joy and creativity.


Summer School has started over at MFT Stamps and I'm so excited to have the time to take part in it!


For the fifth and last day day we have the fun "Symmetry" homework.


Symmetry refers to positioning your elements mirrored across an imaginary line that divides your project into even segments. It’s a great method for achieving balance in your design and is a reliable means of laying out your card elements when you don’t have a lot of planning time to spare.


I prepared a white card base, trimmed 2 strips from a watercolored paper and adhered them on the card base's sides. Next I trimmed a narrower white panel, colored the margins with a black marker and mounted it on the card base.


On a white cardstock I stamped the image and colored it using Spectrum Noir markers. After I fussy cut the cute pirate, I mounted it on the panel using some foam tape. 


I stamped a sentiment using yellows on a white banner and mounted it below the image. 
Glued a few gold sequins as coins and my card was done.


...................................... SUPPLIES ..................................

BB Party Like a Pirate - MFT Stamps


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,



Comentarii