Best of the Bunch - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi everyone! Welcome back to my happy space! Hope you are having a wonderful and creative day!

I'm excited to be back with a new card showcasing the super adorable new "Hedge Hugs" stamp set and its coordinating dies SugarCut – Hedge Hugs, the "SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder" die set, along with the super cute and fun Countryside Charm Patterned Paper Collection.


Have you ever needed a card ready in short time, but didn't know what to do? Let me tell you, this card took me almost half of hour and I love how colorful it turned out. These pattern paper pads from SugarPea Designs are so awesome! You'll find papers with such a lovely design, ready to just add some images and a sentiment and your card would be done. And you can find all the paper pads here


I started my card by die cutting a panel from one of the awesome pattern papers included in the Countryside Charm Patterned Paper Collection, using the scalloped rectangle die from the SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder. I chose a paper with a beautiful fall scene design that I felt was perfect for my image and sentiment.
Next I prepared a white card base and mounted the panel on it using craft foam.


I stamped the adorable image from the Hedge Hugs stamp set and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. After I die cut it using its coordinating die from the SugarCut – Hedge Hugs die set and mounted it on the card. I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set on a white piece of cardstock and adhered it to the card. I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


I had a lot of fun playing with this sweet stamp set & the awesome paper pad and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.

Supplies:


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii