GUEST DESIGNER / New Home - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to my happy space.


Today it's a big day for me and I want to share with you some amazing news. For the next 3 months I am a guest designer for SugarPea Designs!!


For SUGARPEA DESIGNS!!!! I still can't believe this! I'm in love with the super cute designs of their stamps, absolutely fantastic die sets and gorgeous pattern papers. I am super honored and so grateful for this incredible opportunity! Moments like this mean a lot for a crafter. And to be honest, I wouldn't be here without you! So THANK YOU!

For my first post I paired the super adorable Hot Diggity Dog stamp set with the gorgeous SugarCut – Home Sweet Home die and I created a shaker card.


First I prepared all the elements for my card, starting with stamping, coloring and fussy cutting two little cute puppies from the stamp set. 

Then I prepared a white card base and moved to the shaker part die cutting the "Home" die on a smaller white panel. For the inside panel of the shaker I ink blended two Distress Inks: Scattered Straw and Spun Sugar. Then I created my shaker filling it with sequins and clear glass beads. I glued the shaker element on a mint cardstock and adhered it to the center of the card base.

I white heat embossed a second part for the sentiment on a yellow strip of cardstock and mounted it below the Home die cut.
Next I prepared a pink frame and adhered it to the card base using foam tape. I added the adorable puppies to the card and my project was finished.


As a bonus I have a second card without the puppies. Just a simple shaker card for people who love card designs that are on a much serious note, without cute critters. 


I had a lot of fun creating these two cards and I hope I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies!

Supplies:


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii