Together Forever - LDRS Creative Sneak Peek

Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space! I'm back with a brand new LDRS Creative card!


A lot of new products were showcased at the Creativation 2018 (CHA 2018) and for this card I used 2 different packs of pattern papers (gorgeous designs and delicate colors), 1 die set and 1 stamp set. These products (+ a lot more) will be available in the store in March, so keep an eye out for them!


I'll have a couple more projects in the next few days using new products, so I can give you an idea of what is on it's way to LDRS Creative store.


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,
Raluca

Comentarii