Hello & Smiles - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my crafty space.
I'm back with a new card showcasing some of the products from the new Create a Smile Stamps release.


These circle dies are so awesome and I wanted to use all of them on a card, but I tried to create a clean and simple card.

* First I prepared a white card base for my card.
* Then I die cut all the circles from different pastel colored cardstock and glued them on the card base.
* Next I die cut the solid hello from white cardstock 3 times, stacked them together and glued them in the center of the card.


* I completed the greeting using the "Just saying Hello" stamp set.
* I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


Supplies: 






If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii