Miss You Winnie - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space! I'm back with a brand new LDRS Creative card using one of the newest Winnie set called "Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!" and it's gonna be in the LDRS Creative store in March!!


This stamp is such a cutie! Love it so much and it's so fun to color it!
I stamped the image using my ink on a small white panel and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers. After I was done coloring I glued the panel on a slightly larger mint panel and then moved to the card base.


On the front of the card base I created diamond shapes using a bone folder and my trimmer. Next I added pink Drops matching Winnie's dress. After the dots have dried I mounted the smaller panel on the card base.


To finish my card I white embossed a sentiment from the "You" stamp set on a pink strip of cardstock and mounted it on the card.


What do you think? Are you as excited as I am about the new release? Can't wait to share some more cards using them and I hope I'll inspire you to create some amazing projects with our products and just have a lot of fun!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,
Raluca

Comentarii