You're Amazing - Sizzix Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my happy place! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


For today I have a card made with one of the new die sets from the latest release from Sizzix UK, called Sizzix Thinlits Die - Floral Butterfly.


For this card I went with a clean design and a 3D element.

I started my card by looking through my pattern papers stash and I chose one of them for the background panel. I trimmed it and glued it to a white card base.

Next, I trimmed a white panel and I cut the bottom of the panel as a hill and mounted it on the card base.


Next step was to die cut the butterfly from white cardstock multiple times and glued them one on top of the other, but I glued only the center of the butterflies, leaving the wings free creating the 3D element and adhered it to the panel.

Then I white heat embossed a sentiment on a light pink strip of cardstock and glued it in the center of the butterfly.

I also added a few clear sequins and now my card was done. Super easy with an elegant result!

There is a new competition over at Sizzix UK.




All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one of these bundles is provide your name and email address here. That's it. So what are you waiting for? 

Get yours in quick to be in with a chance of winning!

Plus there is a new event at the Sizzix blog called Be Inspired Princess Party! and they have also created some absolutely gorgeous and delicate FREE PAPER DESIGNS (you need to enter your email address) which can be downloaded and printed to use on your birthday cards, party decorations or any other projects you have in mind for birthdays and parties.


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii