2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 34-35



Hi everyone and
Happy New Year!
Christmas is over, New Year is here and I still didn't post all my Christmas cards :( ... 
So, I'm gonna start posting a couple at a time :)
This one is card no 34
I stamped the snowflakes in VersaMark, sprinkled some clear glitter embossing powder and heat embossed them.


I just love this color combo! 


The second card is no 35 in my 2015 Christmas card series.
Once again I opted for the clean and simple look.


I stamped the trees on the grey cardstock with VersaMark, sprinkled white embossing powder and heat embossed them. I did the same thing with the reindeer, only this time on a piece of vellum.


I added a few rhinestones and a sentiment and the card was done. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs xx

Comentarii