Happy New Year - Handmade Card


Hi, crafty friends!
Today I want to share a New Year's card, that I want to enter in the "Simon Says; Party!" challenge.


I received from my crafty friend, Andreea, a cute stamp set "Sparkle" from Winnie and Walter. 
The moment I saw it I thought that is perfect for some New Year's fireworks.


First, I used Distress Inks for the background and then I stamped and heat embossed the town silhouette.
The next step was to stamp and heat emboss the fireworks and the little stars. First I stamped and embossed the silver ones, and then the pink ones.
I stamped and embossed the sentiment on a piece of vellum using black embossing powder, I added some clear rhinestones and my card was done.


I hope you like my new card and that you got inspired!
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
xoxo

Comentarii

  1. Great design! I love the silver strip along the side adding so much shine! Very nice! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu