Hi, Lovely - Friendly Flowers Handmade Card


Hi everyone!
Today I want to share a card that I love so much! I'm very proud of the result.
I made a lot of cards these days, but it seems that I can't find the time to write blog posts for every single one of them. Instead, I share them on my Instagram account. If you have an Instagram account and you would love to see my recent work, you can find me as @ralucavezeteu .


For my card I used an amazing stamp set from +Simon Says Stamp "Friendly Flowers". Oh, I love these flowers. For adding more interest to them, I took my colored pencils and I added some shading and contouring. 
The sentiment is also from the set. I stamped it on a black cardstock using VersaMark, I sprinkled white embossing powder and heat embossed it.
I also used the dots border stamp from the set and stamped it in VersaMark on my grey card base.


With a few clear sequins from +prettypinkposh and some black splatters (added using a brush, water and my Ink Black Inktense pencil) on my white panel, my card was done.


I really hope that you like it as much as I do!
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
xoxo

Comentarii