WooHoo Chubby Chums - Paper Smooches Handmade Card


Hi, friends!
Today I want to share with you a card that I made using Paper Smooches, +Simon Says Stamp  and Distress products.
It's a fun, bright and colorful card and it involves an owl, a cute, cute owl:) .


The owl stamp is from "Chubby Chums" Paper Smooches stamp set. For the sentiment I used a stamp from the same set and one from the "Happy and Smile" Simon Says Stamp set. 
For the background, I draw and then cut a few clouds (I don't have a cloud die, yet) from masking paper and I attached them on my panel. Also, I draw and cut something like a tree form to use it as a stencil :)... For the tree I used Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn Distress Ink and for the sky I used Broken China Distress Ink. Using Vintage Photo I tried and draw a tree branch for the owl to sit on.


I glued everything together, added some Stickles on the clouds, Glossy Accents and white glitter on the balloons and some sequins on my panel and my card was done.
I'm entering this card in the "Create with Critters" Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.


I hope you got inspired and you'll try to make a background like this because is so simple and so much fun to play with Distress Ink :)...
Until next time,
xoxo

Comentarii

  1. This is just too adorable beyond words Raluca! I love everything about this card. Hope you're doing well. - hugs, Christina

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu