Fab Friday - Tiddly Inks Handmade Card



Hey, crafty friends! 
I'm here with a new Tiddly Inks card and this time it's a sunny, happy card. 
Also, today is Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks blog and the winner for Challenge #173 Merry Berry was announced. So you should check to see if you are the lucky winner, or in the amazing top 3 :)


For this card I've used a cute Tiddly Inks image and of course that is a Wryn stamp: Wryn - Sunny Day :)


I've colored it using my Derwent Inktense Pencils and for blending the colors I've used a Derwent blender pencil.


For the background I stamped on a brown cardstock, using VersaMark, a woodgrain stamp. Then, I sprinkled all over the cardstock white embossing powder and heat embossed it.


The sentiment is from SSS "Color and Sunshine" stamp set.
I added a few yellow pearls and some green twine behind the sentiment and the card was done.


I hope you like my new card and that you got inspired!
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
xoxo


Comments

  1. So pretty! And those yellow pearls are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts