Fab Friday - Tiddly Inks Handmade Card



Hey, crafty friends! 
I'm here with a new Tiddly Inks card and this time it's a sunny, happy card. 
Also, today is Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks blog and the winner for Challenge #173 Merry Berry was announced. So you should check to see if you are the lucky winner, or in the amazing top 3 :)


For this card I've used a cute Tiddly Inks image and of course that is a Wryn stamp: Wryn - Sunny Day :)


I've colored it using my Derwent Inktense Pencils and for blending the colors I've used a Derwent blender pencil.


For the background I stamped on a brown cardstock, using VersaMark, a woodgrain stamp. Then, I sprinkled all over the cardstock white embossing powder and heat embossed it.


The sentiment is from SSS "Color and Sunshine" stamp set.
I added a few yellow pearls and some green twine behind the sentiment and the card was done.


I hope you like my new card and that you got inspired!
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
xoxo


Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu