Be Happy - Create a Smile Handmade Card



Hi friends! 
Today I want to show you a card that I made with a gorgeous stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps. If you'd like to buy it you can find it here.


With this card I want to participate in the February Guest Designer Call over at Create a Smile Stamps blog.




I just love these beautiful flowers, so I decided to make them the focal point of the card.
I stamped the flowers in VersaMark and added white embossing powder. After I heat embossed everything,
I colored the images using Derwent Inktense Pencils and I added Stickles on the leaves for more interest.


For the sentiment I used one from the "Botanical Love" stamp set and one from "Happy and Smile" Simon Says Stamp!.
With a few clear sequins added my card is done!


I hope you'll join in this Guest Designer Call. I'm not afraid of a little friendly competition ;) ...
Have a great day!
Hugs xx


Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu