Hello 2016 - Handmade Card


Hi, crafty friends!
Today I want to share a New Year's card, that I want to enter in the "Simon Says; Something New!" Wednesday challenge and "Challenge: Something New!" Monday challenge.
I used the same cute stamp set "Sparkle" from Winnie and Walter. I love fireworks and I think that are perfect for the New Year.
This time, I played with the black-gold color combo, perfect for a New Year's party :D ...


The Hello die is from Simon Says Stamp and is the "Painted Hello".


I hope you like my card and that you got inspired!
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
xoxo


Comentarii

  1. A fabulous card Raluca, a super design and stunning colour combo.......your golden 'fireworks' are beautiful and gorgeous sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I love this card ~ the colour combination of black and gold is stunning and is so striking! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Beautiful card Raluca. I love the gold against the black. You won my giveaway of the sequins. Please could you email me to claim your prize :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu