A Magical World - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card
Hi everyone and welcome back to my creative space!
I'm back with a brand new card showcasing two awesome stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps shop.
I absolutely adore the cute unicorns from the "SuperPowers" set and I wanted to create a dreamy scene for them.
* On a watercolor cardstock I painted a pinkish sky using some cheap watercolors and added white splatters all over it.
* I die cut the watercolored panel using the largest stitched rectangle die and adhered it to a white card base.
* Next I die cut from white cardstock and from vellum some clouds using a cloud border die and mounted them on the panel.
* On the top cloud border I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from the "Friends Like You" set.
* Next I stamped the unicorns and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers.
* After I fussy cut them I mounted the images on the card using craft foam.
* I glued a few iridescent sequins and my card was done.
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!
Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,