Summer School / White Space - MFT Stamps Handmade Card

Hello, sweet friends! 
Welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


Summer School has started over at MFT Stamps and I'm so excited to take part in it!


For the first day we have the fun "White Space" homework. 


You've probably noticed that I love CAS cards and I love a lot of white space on my cards, so I was really excited about this homework.


On a white circle I ink blended teal and mint colors and added some rays using a stencil and a white ink pad.
On the bottom of the circle I stamped some seaweeds using a teal ink pad.
Next I stamped the adorable images, colored them using Spectrum Noir markers, fussy cut and mounted them on the circle. 


I mounted the circle on a white card base and stamped a sentiment on a white strip of cardstock.
I mounted the sentiment below the circle, glued a few clear droplets and my card was done.

......................................SUPPLIES...................................

BB Otterly Love You - MFT Stamps
BB Mermazing - MFT Stamps
Stencil Sun Ray - MFT Stamps

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii