Summer School / Complementary Colors - MFT Stamps Handmade Card

Hello again, dear crafty friends! 
Welcome back to my blog! I hope your day is filled with joy and creativity.


Summer School has started over at MFT Stamps and I'm so excited to have the time to take part in it!


For the fourth day we have the fun "Complementary Colors" homework.


Complementary colors refer to colors that are opposite each other on the color wheel — yellow-purple, red-green, and orange-blue being the traditional complementary pairings.


I started my card by die cutting a panel from white watercolor cardstock. Using some cheap watercolors I painted a background for my critters and I used pinks and greens (on a color wheel these two colors are opposite each other). I also added pink and green splatters and then white splatters on the watercolor portion. 


I mounted the panel on a light brown card base using craft foam. 
Next, I stamped the images on a white cardstock and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers. After I fussy cut the images, I mounted the adorable hedgehogs on the panel using some foam tape.


I stamped a sentiment on a white banner and mounted it below the images. 
Glued a few pink and green sequins and my card was done.


...................................... SUPPLIES ..................................

BB Happy Hedgehogs - MFT Stamps

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,



Comentarii