Funky Floral - Sizzix Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! 
Welcome back to my happy place! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


For today I have a new project made with two awesome die sets from the previous release from Sizzix UK, called Sizzix Thinlits Die - Gift Card Bag and Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Funky Floral, both designed by Tim Holtz and the amazing new Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours).

Two weeks ago I created some colorful gift card bags using the same supplies that you can find them here. I don't throw away the scraps especially those colorful leaves die cuts. So I decided to create a CAS & super fast card using them.


First I prepared a white card base and a white panel the exact same size. 
Using the letters from the Sizzix Thinlits Die - Gift Card Bag I die cut the "Love You" words on the white panel.


On the card base I added some black glitter washi tape and mounted the panel on it using craft foam. 
This way, in the openings of the die cut letters you can see the black glitter washi.


Next, I glued all the leaves die cut with the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Funky Floral from the Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) on the card in a pretty arrangement. 
I added a few rhinestones and my super simple card was done.


There is a new event called Be Inspired Bake Sale.

If you love to get creative in the kitchen, we think you’ll love these DIY Bake Sale ideas! From project inspiration, to your every own printable Bake Sale labels and Bake Off sentiments, you’ll have everything you need to host the best bake sale in town!

Be Inspired to Create for a Bake Sale including free DIY bake sale downloads!

They have created some absolutely gorgeous and delicate FREE PAPER DESIGNS (you need to enter your email address) which can be downloaded and printed to use on all your wedding projects.

Bake Sale Pack

As we hit the height of summer, we’re thinking it’s time to go Bigz or go home! That’s why we’re giving you 2 chances to win a Bigz prize bundle, which includes BRAND NEW dies and is worth over £250!

Enter our Bigz Competition!

To enter, simply enter your email address here.

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,



Comentarii