Eleganza Flowers - LDRS Creative Handmade Card

Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space! Hope you're having a wonderful day!


I'm back with a brand new elegant & colorful card using some of the awesome products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's card I used the new and fun Eleganza Stamps & Dies set, the You sentiment stamp set, the gorgeous Splendid Azure 6x6 paper pad and the awesome Watermark Emboss Pad.


To start my project I prepared a white card base. Then I trimmed apanel from one of the pattern papers included in the Splendid Azure 6x6 paper pad and glued it on the base.
If you are not very good at coloring, there are other ways to add color to these beautiful flowers. My 4 yrs old daughter loves to paint using some cheap watercolors and she creates some beautiful, yet simple and imperfect watercolored panels.
But these panels were perfect for me to stamp and white emboss the flowers and leaves from the gorgeous Eleganza Stamps & Dies set.


After I stamped all the images I die cut and arranged them in to a beautiful bouquet and mounted it on the card.
Next, I stamped and gold embossed a sentiment from the You stamp set on a small white banner and mounted it on the flowers.
For more interest I draw some white lines on the sides and added yellow and glitter pink enamel drops and my card was done.
I'll be honest with you, this card took me almost half of hour to create and I love how it turned out!

What do you think?!


That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,

Raluca

Comentarii