Summer School / Primary Colors - MFT Stamps Handmade Card

Hello again, sweet friends! 
Welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


Summer School has started over at MFT Stamps and I'm so excited to take part in it!


For the second day we have the fun "Primary Colors" homework.


Love using different colors and a lot of white, so a CAS card was a no-brainer for me. 
Primary colors are among the first we learn as kids and for that reason, sometimes have a bad rap as being a childish choice for projects. Really though, primary colors are essential. Not only do they provided the basis for our other colors, they also impart such a playful cheeriness (kid card or not) that they shouldn’t be overlooked.


I started my card by die cutting a white panel and glued it on a white card base. Next I die cut 3 circles from a panel painted in blue by my sweet daughter. On one of the smaller circles I white embossed the sentiment and mounted all three circles on the card.


On a white panel I stamped the images from 2 stamp sets and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers using reds and yellows to complete the "Primary colors" homework. After I fussy cut the images I mounted them on the blue circles. I added a few clear droplets and my card was done.


...................................... SUPPLIES ..................................

BB Otterly Love You - MFT Stamps

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii