Summer School / Repetition - MFT Stamps Handmade Card

Hello, sweet friends! 
Welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


Summer School has started over at MFT Stamps and I'm so excited to take part in it!


For the third day we have the fun "Repetition" homework.


Repetition reinforces a theme within your projects. Switching things up — either by introducing another color or including an unexpected element into a recognizable pattern, keeps the overall look interesting.


I started my card by die cutting a white panel and mounted it on a mint card base using craft foam.
I stamped a big sentiment on the upper part of the panel using an apricot ink and added some mint color below it using the ink blending technique.
I die cut a wider white stripe, stamped another sentiment and mounted it in the center of the panel.


Next, on a white panel I stamped the images from an adorable stamp set and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers. I stamped multiple cute little birds and two of the cupcake towers. 
After I fussy cut the images I mounted them on the card. Glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


...................................... SUPPLIES ..................................

BB Happy Hippos - MFT Stamps

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,



Comentarii